SO good I could eat this every day!
Ingredients for 2 servings. Preparation Under 30 min.
- 1 head cauliflower
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup sour cream, or greek yogurt
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh parsley, chopped, optional
- Cut cauliflower into small florets, about 4 cups (1.2 kg).
- Add cauliflower florets into a 6-quart (6 L) Dutch oven of boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower in a colander, and return to the pot. Reduce heat to low.
- Add in salt, pepper, and sour cream, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
- Remove from heat. Top with parsley (optional)