**Personal use only. These files are not for distribution or for selling kits/parts.**
Set of 10 (ten) .STL files for use with 3D printers.
– Approx 11.5″ x 7.6″ x 3.8″
– Consists of the cage (for the light), handle, and box.
– You will need to put the handle together along with the box. Angle the handle the way you need it for your build while the glue is still wet.
– You will need some sort of dowels to put together the cage portion as they are meant to slide over them.
– The main box models have ‘feet’ you will need to cut off.
I’ve added a few angles of the model as visual aids. These files were printed on my XYZ DaVinci Pro v1.0 in ABS.