This is a 1 part model (.STL file) for a 3D printable cookie press (no cutter).
**These files are not for distribution or for selling a kit/parts.**
– It is approx 2.5″ x 3.8″ x 0.5″.
– You want to use typical cookie dough that will not rise/puff. I used my fav chocolate cut-out cookie dough along with yellow royal icing watered down to a ‘floodable’ glaze.
– You also want to flour the press after each use in making a cookie, just to make sure bits don’t stick.
– I found just slicing around the press with a knife to create my cookie shape worked just fine.
– You may want to glue a little knob to the back of the press for easy handling. I didn’t for my test use of it, but it’d definitely help!
I personally printed this on my XYZ DaVinci Pro 1.0 in black ABS.
The chocolate cookie dough really makes the yellow glaze ‘pop’!